2022-2023 Educational Student Employees Bargaining Center
This year, we’re making history by negotiating the first ever union contract to protect student employees at Western. Bargaining is a democratic process where we decide together what we want to change and advocate together at the negotiation table to make these changes.
Bargaining is a participatory, democratic process. See below for updates, proposals, and more information about how you can get involved!
Upcoming Bargaining Dates
- Tuesday, October 24th, 1:00 – 5:00
- Tuesday, November 7th, 1:00 – 5:00
- Tuesday, November 21, 1:00 – 5:00
- Tuesday, November 28th, 1:00 – 5:00
- Tuesday, December 5th, 1:00 – 5:00
- Tuesday, December 12th, 1:00 – 5:00
Past Bargaining Dates
- Monday, October 2nd, 1:00 – 5:00
Join us in bargaining!
All bargaining sessions are open to WAWU members. Sign up here to attend.
Bargaining Committee Elections Announcement Nominations for the WAWU Bargaining Committee are now open. Accept your nomination (here) before the deadline on Monday, Sept 18th! Western Academic Workers United (WAWU) will soon start bargaining with the WWU...
These demands lay out a vision for how we want to transform working conditions at WWU. Sign on to join our vision.